The Intermediates Plus course significantly enhances the learning process through personal and intensive instructor involvement.
- Four Assignments: Each assignment focuses on your real-world situation. You complete the homework (in Excel), upload your file, the instructor reviews your work, and detailed feedback is provided. The instructor applies the same quality standards to your work as if an outside expert had been hired.
- Three Live Instructor Conferences: Each conference lasts one hour, are highly interactive, and use the latest webinar technology. Team members ask questions about course materials or assignments. They engage in live discussion or chat with the instructor and fellow team members. The instructor uses screen sharing and other tools to provide live demonstrations. The user interface is described in a video below.
- Learners form their own teams and appoint a coordinator.
- The coordinator notifies the instructor of team member names via email.
- The coordinator works with the instructor to schedule the three conferences.
- New members cannot join the team once the course starts. If one person leaves the team, a replacement is not allowed.
- All assignments and conferences are strictly confidential. If you like, numbers can be disguised before submission (e.g., divide sales figures by 2.7 and label the time series "Product A").
The video below demonstrates the user interface for the Intermediates Plus instructor conferences.